L&N operates exclusively as a wholesaler to the Hair and Beauty trade, and does not sell professional products directly to the general public. Most products sold on this website are intended for use by trained hairdressing or beauty professionals who are qualified to use the products being purchased. By purchasing products online you are accepting our terms and conditions and therefore confirming that you are a qualified Hairdresser, Beauty Therapist or Nail Technician. And making your purchase for business use by suitably qualified personnel. Goods are sold on the understanding that they will be used for their intended purpose. L&N will not accept liability for injury or damage resulting from the use or misuse of any product purchased from our site whether that use is by trained or untrained personnel. It is your responsibility to ensure that you or your employer has insurance that covers the use of the products you are buying. We reserve the right to ask for proof of professional status and refuse to fulfil an order if we believe you not to be a trade customer.
To shop in our stores
You will need to register with your local branch and provide proof you work and/or are qualified in the hair or beauty industry. Our stores will accept the following as proof:
• Salon business card and a letter from solicitor or accountant
• Third-party insurance certificate
• Course completion certificate
• Student enrolment letter, stating course dates
• Trade reference or buying card from another hair and beauty trade supplier
• Business cheque book or business credit card
Along with one of the following forms of identification:
• Driving licence
• Utility bill
Special Offers & Pricing Structure
Prices and Special offers are correct at time of goods being displayed on the website, and may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site at any time. Please note that all Special Offers and purchases are subject to availability. In-store offers are not available online; online offers are not available in-store. When processing your order and before we take payment, If we have made a pricing error and a product’s correct price is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product
When a free or discounted product is issued as part of a special offer, this must be returned or full selling price paid if the qualifying product is returned as unwanted.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery and are quoted in Pounds Sterling unless otherwise stated.
All products are subject to stock availability. Stock availability is shown on the website; however THIS IS NOT A LIVE UPDATE. But we do our best to keep it as updated as we can. This can sometime be hard due to the fact that we also have 3 Stores where these items are sold. if we have insufficient stock to fulfil your order, we will notify you by e-mail at the address given by you in your registration form. Stock is allocated on a first come first served basis once your order reaches our main server. The Seller does not guarantee the availability of any item based on stock figures shown. If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you we may send a carefully selected substitute. If the substitute item has a lower price we will refund you the difference. But don’t worry, We will NOT charge you more than your original order total without your permission.
Use of information
The content of the pages on the website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Colours of products may vary greatly due to differences in camera/monitor settings; product packaging may also be different to that shown.
Images of goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual goods.
VAT Free Sale Terms and Conditions
From time to time L&N runs VAT Free promotions. To be first to hear about these events, follow us on Facebook When we do run a VAT Free Offer, prices would have already been reduced in the promotion with a discount which is equal to VAT Free (20%). Therefore it is equivalent to not having to pay the VAT. You will still be charged VAT (unfortunately that’s the law!) but the total amount you pay is as if we had not charged it. For example, if a product costs £10.00 +VAT the total you pay is £12.00. When we have a VAT Free Sale, we discount the price down to £8.33 +VAT so the total you pay is £10.00, which is the same as the original price, but without the VAT. VAT Free discount does not apply to the delivery charge and cannot be used in conjunction with the purchase of Training courses, salon furniture, college kits, gift vouchers and colour bulk buy offers.
These terms and conditions are subject to English law.
The following terms and conditions form the procedures for L&N Training Academy when booking your course. All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to amend prices without prior notice.
1. If you have not attended a Course with L&N before, we may require proof of certification (if applicable to the level) for you to attend this class. In this case we must receive a copy of your certificate prior to your attendance either by sending a photocopy of your certificate to Learn Now or by presenting it to your educator on the morning of the course.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £65 is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining balance payable 10 days prior to the course date. When booking is made within 7 days of the course start date the full fee must be paid at the time of booking. In the case of payment/balance not being received, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, and you will forfeit your place on the course together with the deposit.
3. All payments are non-refundable; once the deposit/monies have been received you will receive a conformation letter, after which a contract will exist.
4. Courses booked online are provisional; you’ll be emailed within 24 hours (weekdays only) to confirm your booking. As spaces are limited we cannot initially guarantee there are places left on the course.
5. Available places displayed are an indication and not a guarantee that the amounts of places are available.
6. It is the responsibility of the student or person booking on behalf of student, to ensure that they are booked on the correct course for their abilities. Failure to do this will result in loss of booking fee.
7. If you need to cancel a confirmed booking you must contact us in writing. It is recommended you use recorded delivery ensuring you keep the proof of postage. In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation (proof of which may be required) a request for transfer will be considered at the discretion of L&N Academy.
8. A minimum of 2 students are required to run a course, except for when it is a 1to1 course. L&N will endeavor to give students at least 24 hours’ notice of any cancellations. If this is the case then our liability to you will be limited to a full refund of the course fee paid by you.
9. L&N are NOT liable for costs or loss of travel expenses, childcare, potential loss of income or any potential associated costs due to course cancellations.
10. No refund will be given for non-attendance of a course, nor will it be transferred to an alternative date.
11. It is the responsibility of the student to contact L&N Academy within 8 weeks of the course completion date if certification has not been validated.
12. Replacement of certificates will incur a £10 administration fee and will only be re-issued once validation information has been received and within a 12 month period of the course taking place. After this time you will be required to re-sit the appropriate course.
Please wear professional attire (where possible) when attending a training course.
It is your responsibility to check with your potential/existing insurance provider and/or county council to ensure you are able to gain your public liability, business insurance and any council license requirements before booking a training course through L&N